- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Walk Hand-in-hand, On A Secret Vacation! Watch Videos
- Lake Como: Pics Of Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding Destination Will Take Your Breath Away
- While Facing Trolls For Mulk, Anubhav Sinha Is Taking Inspiration From Deepika Padukone!
- Ex-lovers Katrina Kaif & Salman Khan To Follow Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone's Footsteps!
- Deepika Padukone Becomes The First B-Town Celebrity To Make It To The A-List Area At Madame Tussauds
- After Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Madame Tussauds: Deepika Padukone To Join Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan, Big B & Others In London
Shahrukh Khan is quite known for his gentlemanly behaviour. So it would come as a surprise to you when we say that the King of Romance just left Deepika Padukone all emotional! Wondering how? Read on.
It all happened when Deepika Padukone and Shahrukh Khan got together on a chat show to shoot for an upcoming awards show. Get all the details below..
During a segment, Deepika Padukone was left in tears when Shahrukh Khan read to her the letter written by her mother, Ujjala Padukone. In a heartwarming letter, Deepika's mom talked about how she is still their little girl just like before and she wishes only love and happiness for her!
SRK's Adorable Gesture For Deepika
What made that segment even more special was, when after reading the letter, Shahrukh Khan went ahead, wiped her tears and planted a peck on her forehead.
Ranveer Left Deepika Blushing
In one of the segments, Ranveer Singh was also seen dedicating 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha' song to Deepika Padukone and in the end of the video, he said that he loves her a lot and there's no one like her.
Deepika About Her Mom
Recently, while talking about her mom, Deepika had said in an interview to a leading daily, "We all inspire each other in different ways, but it's my mother who inspires me the most."
How Sweet Is That!
"She is the backbone of our family. My father is a celebrity and my sister started her golf career, but my mother was never in the spotlight. She is happy taking a backseat. My mother is the real hero in my family."
Deepika, On The Work Front
On the professional front, Deepika will be next seen in Padmavati and the film was slated to hit the screens on December 1, 2017 but owing to all the controversies, the film will not be releasing anytime soon.
It Might Get Pushed To 2018
If rumours are to be believed, we might get to watch the film in 2018 as Christmas is locked for Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer Tiger Zinda Hai.
Pictures Courtesy: Instagram