- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- TIT FOR TAT! Deepika Padukone Takes Revenge From Her Sister Anisha In Public With This Picture
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
Shahrukh Khan is quite known for his gentlemanly behaviour. So it would come as a surprise to you when we say that the King of Romance just left Deepika Padukone all emotional! Wondering how? Read on.
It all happened when Deepika Padukone and Shahrukh Khan got together on a chat show to shoot for an upcoming awards show. Get all the details below..
During a segment, Deepika Padukone was left in tears when Shahrukh Khan read to her the letter written by her mother, Ujjala Padukone. In a heartwarming letter, Deepika's mom talked about how she is still their little girl just like before and she wishes only love and happiness for her!
SRK's Adorable Gesture For Deepika
What made that segment even more special was, when after reading the letter, Shahrukh Khan went ahead, wiped her tears and planted a peck on her forehead.
Ranveer Left Deepika Blushing
In one of the segments, Ranveer Singh was also seen dedicating 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha' song to Deepika Padukone and in the end of the video, he said that he loves her a lot and there's no one like her.
Deepika About Her Mom
Recently, while talking about her mom, Deepika had said in an interview to a leading daily, "We all inspire each other in different ways, but it's my mother who inspires me the most."
How Sweet Is That!
"She is the backbone of our family. My father is a celebrity and my sister started her golf career, but my mother was never in the spotlight. She is happy taking a backseat. My mother is the real hero in my family."
Deepika, On The Work Front
On the professional front, Deepika will be next seen in Padmavati and the film was slated to hit the screens on December 1, 2017 but owing to all the controversies, the film will not be releasing anytime soon.
It Might Get Pushed To 2018
If rumours are to be believed, we might get to watch the film in 2018 as Christmas is locked for Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer Tiger Zinda Hai.
Pictures Courtesy: Instagram