- Zareen Khan: Salman Khan Is Somebody Who Will Always Be Very Special & Close To My Heart!
- 1921 Movie Review: Sunn Le Zara, 'Horror' Hain Kahan?
- INTERVIEW! Zareen Khan's Candid Confessions About Multi-Starrer Films, Body-Shaming & More!
- ROUND TWO! 'Aksar 2' Makers To Drag Zareen Khan To Court For Calling The Film 'Vulgar'?
- SHE IS DAMN ANGRY! Zareen Khan: I Hope I Never See The Aksar 2 Makers In My Life Again
- Aksar 2 Movie Review: Where There's A 'Will' But Alas, No Thrills!
- Salman Khan Is A Very Special Man & Zareen Khan Has The Proof!
- Here’s What Rubina Dilaik Has To Say About Her BF Abhinav Shukla's Intimate Scenes In Aksar 2…
- Story Matters Not Who Your Co-stars Are: Zareen Khan
- Zareen Khan Starts Preparing For Vikram Bhatt's Film
- Zareen Khan: If You Are Physically Appealing, You Will Get Work In Bollywood!
- Richa Chadha Gives Zareen Khan The Cold Shoulder?
The war between Zareen Khan and the film-makers of Aksar 2 has taken a new turn as reports are doing the rounds that they're not happy with Zareen's false statements that it was a "clean film" and she was manipulated into starring in it. They might go ahead and slap a legal notice for making fake complaints and a producer Narendra Baja said,
"A bound script was given to her and nothing since has changed. As for the clothes, she tried everything in Mumbai before we left for the schedule in Mauritius and all the clothes were approved by her. So, I don't understand her comments."
"I will legally pursue the matter after consultation with my counsel," revealed the producer to Mid Day.
"Zareen may not have been used to that kind of filming. As for the smooches, I have repeatedly said that a few kisses do not make a film erotic."
"These days every other film has smooches - even a Karan Johar movie has them."
"In fact, we have shot longer kisses, but we didn't want an 'A' certificate because we wanted women to see the film and so edited them."
Thrilled Back Then
"She has been through the entire shoot and dubbing sessions and she was quite thrilled with the results. If there was anything to this effect, it would have come out then."
"She even happily confessed in her interviews that she excitedly looked forward to the female-oriented film!"
"I don't know if she has been instigated, but whatever she says doesn't hold water."
Zareen Khan had complained that they asked her to "wear minimal clothes in every frame," which was not informed earlier.
Aksar 2 film-makers also called Zareen Khan "unprofessional" and she was furious with the remark can hit back saying it's an "eyewash".
We hope Zareen Khan and Aksar 2 film-makers solve the matter as early as possible.