- Alia Bhatt Reacts To Her FALL-OUT With Katrina Kaif & Why Kat STOPPED Liking Her Pics On Instagram!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
- Ranveer Singh Gets Mobbed By Fans In Mumbai; Then Dances Atop A Car! Watch Video
- Mitron: Alia Bhatt Drops The Teaser Of Jackky Bhagnani-Kritika Kamra Film & It's Damn Funny!
- Sidharth Malhotra Dating Kiara Advani? Actor Blushes & Has This To Say!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Why Did Nagarjuna Accept To Star In Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra?
- Not Jacqueline! Sidharth Malhotra Is Dating This Actress After His Break-up With Alia Bhatt
- Sidharth Malhotra Treats Alia Bhatt RUDELY After Learning About Her Affair With Ranbir Kapoor!
- Alia Bhatt Is Not On Karan Johar's Side On The Nepotism Debate! Here's What She Said On The Issue
Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor's alleged affair rumours have become one hot topic of discussion. Earlier Ranbir left everyone gossiping when he was spotted at the screening of Alia Bhatt starrer Raazi and acted all protective for Alia and later the duo made a joint appearance at Sonam Kapoor's wedding reception, providing the gossip-mongers enough fodder!
Today, Raazi has hit the theatres and while the movie is getting all the rave reviews, Alia was seen promoting the film at Aapki Adalat and while interacting Rajat Sharma, she was asked to comment on her alleged affair rumours with Ranbir Kapoor and much to everyone surprise, Alia started blushing and coyly hid her face with her hands.
Commenting on her alleged affair, she said, "Even if something is going on, I don't want to accept," when Sharma asked her about Ranbir Kapoor. She further added, "My face has gone red and I am trying to control it."
Did Alia's Sister Shaheen Hint About Their Relation?
About a couple of days ago, when Alia posted a picture with Ranbir on Instagram, many celebs including Dia Mirza, Bipasha Basu, Mouni Roy and Shaheen Bhatt dropped lovely comments calling them 'cuties', 'stunning', while some made only heart emoticons.
But Does Alia Get Affected With The Rumours?
Recently, while mentioning if the link up rumours affect either her or her co-star Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt said to Hindustan Times, "I haven't asked Ranbir. I don't know how he feels about those rumours."
'There's Nothing To Clarify Or Deny Anything”
She further added, "He won't feel anything as he will be exactly like me (smiles). But there is nothing to feel. There's no need to clarify or deny anything. He is a very good human being, and I am very fortunate to be around him at this point in my life."
Alia: It's Nice To Be Around Ranbir
Speaking of working with Ranbir in Brahmastra, Alia said, "The experience was exactly the way I had imagined it to be. I always thought that if he is such a good actor, his process will also be amazing, and it is. He does not have a fussy process so it's nice to be around someone who is so easy-going."
Alia Reveals What She Has Learnt From Ranbir
"That's why I feel its borderline fascinating as I am like, ‘how are you so Buddha-like about everything? Does anything affect you?' He has a great attitude. I have learnt a lot from him during the process, and it has helped me be patient and positive and not stress about everything."
Is She Really 'Fascinated' By Ranbir?
"I don't know whether I used the word, ‘fascinated'. But yes, I would definitely say that I'm fascinated by the kind of person he is with his vibe and behaviour. He is a really rare person and in the years that I have been alive, I haven't seen many such people."
It would be really interesting to see how Alia-Ranbir's equation will shape-up in the upcoming days!