- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- Race 3 Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Maintains The Momentum!
- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Bobby Deol SHUTS The Haters Of Race 3: If The Movie Was Bad, It Wouldn’t Have Worked At Box Office
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
Post the blockbuster hit of Kick, Jacqueline Fernandez is all set to recreate the magic with superstar Salman Khan in their upcoming action franchise, Race 3. Jacqueline who has always been vocal about her equation with the superstar has gone ahead to speak in depth about her Race 3 co-star.
Jacqueline revealed that Salman has always been one of her biggest supporters and how 'Kick' changed for life. Scroll down to read what Jacqueline had to say about Salman-
Jacqueline Calls Salman 'One Of Her Biggest Supporters'
The actress shared, "We've known each other quite well for quite some time now, from the time I came to India. He has been one of my biggest supporters."
The Film Which Changed Her Life Forever
"Salman has been a friend from the time I didn't even know if I should really sign a film or not. Then, of course, being a part of Kick really changed things for me".
The Feeling Is Mutual
She further adds, "To me, Salman is a family. I respect him a lot and would do anything for him, and I know the feeling is mutual. I really appreciate the fact that we can be really honest with each other. I respect him a lot, I feel like he has been a huge, positive force for me".
Salman Is A Nice Man With A Big Heart
Earlier while speaking to IANS, Jacqueline had said, "There is an energy around him that might just make you feel intimidated when you meet Salman first time. I do not think he means to be like that but his aura is very strong... even after years, as a friend and co-star, when I am with him on set, I still get very very nervous, conscious... God knows what. I forget my dialogues at times. We all are more relaxed when we are just chatting and chilling. However, in the beginning, I used to be conscious even off sets. I think with time, that has gone. Once you know him, you realize he is really a nice man with big heart."
The hit pairing of Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez have generated immense anticipation amongst masses ever since the film's announcement.
The first two songs of the film gave us glimpses of the sizzling chemistry between the duo, stirring the excitement of the audience for the film.
Jacqueline Fernandez is currently making all right noise as she is seen painting the town red with her never seen before action avatar in Race 3.
The duo is all set to treat the audience with an Eid 2018 release.