- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Kiara Advani Is All Excited As She Gears Up For Kareena Kapoor-Akshay Kumar's Good News
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Shahrukh Khan Reaps The 'Benefits Of Being In A Tub' With Kareena Kapoor, Karisma & Sharmila Tagore
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Amrita Arora & Friends Have Fun In Dubai! View Pictures
- Kareena Kapoor: I Want Taimur To Be A Good Person, With Strong Values
- Rakesh Roshan Was Furious! Real Reason Why Kareena Kapoor Was Removed From Hrithik's Debut KNPH
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
The Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone had debuted in a Kannada film named Aishwarya alongside Upendra in 2006, and now Kareena Kapoor revealed at the Bangalore International Film Festival (Biffes) that she'd love to work in a Kannada movie and entertain the audiences despite not knowing the language, as cinema is universal and cuts across all boundaries. The stage was also shared with Rang De Basanti director Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra.
Speaking at the event, Kareena Kapoor opened up by saying, "I don't know the language (Kannada), but I hope someday I will entertain in your language. Maybe in a film someday. Cinema is the coming together of people, which has no language, religion, and regional boundaries. Cinema is in my blood. It is my passion and it is food for the soul for me."
Kareena Kapoor revealed that she'd love to star in a Kannada movie someday despite not knowing the language.
She spoke at the Bangalore International Film Festival (Biffes) and we hope a Kannada film-maker would approach her.
Sharing The Stage
Kareena Kapoor also shared the stage with Rang De Basanti director Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra at the Bangalore International Film Festival (Biffes).
Cutting Across Barriers
Kareena Kapoor stated that cinema crosses all barriers and it doesn't matter which language an actor stars in.
Blood & Lifeline
Kareena Kapoor also stated that cinema is her blood and her lifeline and can never live without it.
Several Bollywood celebrities debuted in Kannada movies before making it big in Bollywood.
It's Real, Folks!
Juhi Chawla, Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone first debuted in Kannada films before taking a footstep in Bollywood.
We hope Kareena Kapoor will star in a Kannada movie as soon as possible, peeps! It sounds interesting.