- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Unfaithful To A Role In A Film For This Reason!
- Rishi Kapoor Once FIRED Sanjay Dutt For Spoiling Ranbir Kapoor & Said 'Isko Tere Jaisa Mat Bana'
- Did Madhuri Dixit Call Rajkumar Hirani To Delete Her Scenes In Sanju? Here Is The Truth!
- Ranbir Kapoor Might Prove Katrina Wrong About Alia Bhatt! Sounds Damn Serious About Marriage & Kids
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- What Happened When Ranbir Kapoor Told Rajkumar Hirani That His Mom Neetu Didn't Like Sanju's Climax?
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Katrina Kaif Feeling Betrayed! She Knows Her Ex-Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor Will Cheat On Alia Bhatt Too
- Ranbir Kapoor Reveals When He Will Get Married, Will Alia Bhatt Be His Bride?
- How Ranbir Kapoor Handles Failures & Stays Positive?
- Fans Have Found The Doppelganger Of Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
Recently, Rajkumar Hirani and Vidhi Vinod Chopra showcased the trailer of Sanju to Rishi Kapoor and the actor was seen praising son Ranbir Kapoor like never before! He was pleasantly surprised seeing the terrific performance of his son and while getting teary-eyed, he said, "The way Rajkumar Hirani has presented Ranbir is the biggest superb thing, the boy has really done well. I am so proud of him. I swear on Neetu and Ranbir, I did not think it was Ranbir, I thought it was Sanjay Dutt."
"You don't know how emotionally triggered I am right now at the point where Vinod (Chopra) and Raju (Rajkumar Hirani) have shown me this trailer. The first appearance of Ranbir from the jail, I thought it was Sanjay Dutt."
When Ranbir was asked about his reaction after seeing his dad all emotional, here's what the actor said:
Ranbir Got All Emotional
"Besides being my father, he is also an actor I really admire and respect... He never tells me to my face that I've done good work, not that I expect it either. But when you hear such words coming from him, it is incredible, it really moved me, made me emotional."
This Was A Wonderful Gift
"Every father wants their son to do well, but my father is very careful that he won't give compliments for free. He always tells us 'kasar reh gayi hai, work harder' (There is still scope for improvement, work harder)'. This was a wonderful gift," Ranbir said at the trailer launch of "Sanju".
Ranbir On His Mom’s Reaction After Watching Sanju Trailer
The actor added that his mother loves his performance in all his films.
"My mother is my biggest fan, whatever I do she loves. When she saw 'Bombay Velvet' she thought it was the greatest film in the world," he said.
Ranbir Also Talked About Collaborating With Sonam After 10 Years
"We never got an opportunity to work together again but Sonam is still the same, she hasn't changed. Her personality is still the same. The only thing which has changed is that she has become an even better actress. Both of us really enjoyed working with each other," he said.
Produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Sanju also features Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza and Anushka Sharma The film is scheduled to release on June 29.