- Ganesh Visarjan At RK Studios: Ranbir Kapoor Steps Out With Rishi, Randhir & Rajiv Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
After Ranbir Kapoor started dating Alia Bhatt, things seem to be going right for the actor as Sanju is receiving positive responses and things are all bright and beautiful. After Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone's stint in Hollywood, Ranbir Kapoor opened up about his Hollywood dreams and his statement will just crack you up. He really knows how to make the audiences laugh and as an actor, knows what works and what does not work for him. So would Ranbir Kapoor debut in Hollywood soon? Here's what he had to say,
"I am not that confident about myself. I am low on confidence, is I may say so. And today thankfully I have a body of work that I don't need to audition. But if you send me to Hollywood and say audition for this film-maker, I don't know if I will be able to be good at it."
Ranbir Kapoor Further Commented
"So I think it's a confidence issue and now I am spoilt because I am a working professional."
Ranbir Is Shy To Audition In Hollywood
"People have my films to see if this guy can deliver or not. But yes, I am shy to audition," the Sanju actor summed it up.
No Hollywood Dreams!
So there you go, folks! Ranbir Kapoor clarified that he'll never star in a Hollywood movie, let alone auditioning for it.
On The Work Front
Ranbir Kapoor is all geared up for the release of his upcoming movie Sanju, which is a biopic on Sanjay Dutt. The movie is directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. The movie is all set to hit the theatres on June 29, 2018.
Expectations Are Much Higher!
After watching the teaser and trailer of Sanju, the expectations are now much higher regarding the biopic and we're sure, that the movie will not disappoint the audiences and they'll love it as much as they loved the promos.