- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu Denies Sharing A Bed With Anup Jalota, But Why?
- Bigg Boss 12: Did You Know That Om Swami Had Replaced Anup Jalota On The Reality Show?
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Shocking! First Task Gets CANCELLED; Sreesanth Threatens To Leave The House!
- Anup Jalota Controversies: Did You Know Anup Was Married Thrice & He Was Accused Of Casting Couch?
- Bigg Boss 12 Highlights: Deepak Fascinated By Jacuzzi; BB Press Conference; Saba-Somi Fake A Fight!
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 12 Grand Premiere: Fans Already Find Deepak Thakur Entertaining & Anup-Jasleen Fake!
- Bigg Boss 12: Shocking! Jasleen Is In Relationship With Anup, Says Her Parents Will Be Shocked!
- Sneak Peek! Inside Pictures Of Bigg Boss 12 House; Our Favourite Is Confession Room, Which’s Yours?
- Bigg Boss 12 FINAL Contestants List: Karanvir, Dipika Among 6 Celebs; 6 Commoner Jodis To Enter!
Bigg Boss 11 contestant Priyank Sharma was asked to leave the house by the host, Salman Khan, as the former hit his inmate Akash Dadlani. Post his exit, there were reports that Priyank might return to the show soon.
It is now said that Priyank's entry is delayed as the makers want to surprise the viewers. They are planning to bring Priyank back to the house as a wild card entrant. Read on to know what Priyank has to say about his short journey in the Bigg Boss house. . .
Priyank Sharma Says Salman Khan Is The Best Host
Priyank was quoted by Mumbai Mirror as saying, "Salman bhai is one of the best hosts and knows what is right and what is wrong. I know I wasn't supposed to push Akash but he knew my intentions."
Priyank Says He Stood For What Was Right
"I stood for what was right. There was a lot of abusing happening and in a way he supported me. I have loved and admired him since I was a kid."
Priyank's Journery In The Bigg Boss 11 House
About his short stay in the house, Priyank said, "Yes, it was too early for me to leave. Bigg Boss was a short, sweet but an incomplete journey but I have no regrets."
"It's not the first time someone has pushed another contestant but maybe I could've reacted more prudently. Usually I'm calm and positive but inmates like Shilpa Shinde have been abusing Vikas and his family since the first day and Akash followed in her footsteps. I couldn't take it anymore. But I am apologetic about the way things happened."
"Shilpa Shinde Is A Pshyco"
Talking about Shilpa Shinde, who from day one, is targeting Vikas, Priyank was quoted by TOI as saying, "Oh My God...Shilpa Shinde is a psycho and she herself accepts that. She has a split personality and I have personally experienced that."
"Shilpa's Focus Is Vikas!"
He further added, "She definitely has a major problem. Her focus inside the show is Vikas as of now. If you go and tell her that she's wrong, she will be rude, extremely rude."
Priyank Further Said. . .
"Each night, we all used to be scared of Shilpa Shinde and wondered what new she was going to do. I myself haven't slept at nights because of her and would constantly check what Shilpa was doing, whether she had slept peacefully or not."
"Shilpa Is In The Wrong Company"
"She is scary. Plus she is definitely in the wrong company, that is of Arshi. While one is already negative, the other one picks and creates fights. Actually, Arshi, Shilpa and Puneesh Sharma are people with double standards."