- Hina Khan Trolled ‘Hilariously’ For Her Latest Airport Look; Fans Say ‘RIP Fashion’!
- Bigg Boss 12: Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Approached For The Show!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Monalisa Bags A Big Role In Gul Khan’s Supernatural Fantasy Show Nazar!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: A Timeline Of Events So Far!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rohan Gandotra, Helly Shah, Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Approached!
- Ex Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Vikas Gupta Threatens To Slap His Fans! Says, ‘Chamaat you all will get’
- Sapna Choudhary, Jyoti Kumar & Other Bigg Boss Contestants Who Shocked Fans With Their Makeovers
- Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Akash Dadlani’s Song ‘Bang Bang’ Is Out; Here’s What The Fans Have To Say
- Bigg Boss 12 Makers Approach School Teacher Uttara Pant Bahuguna Who Was Suspended By Uttarakhand CM
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- Shocking! Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Sofia Hayat Says Her Husband Tried To Kill Her!
- Kushal Tandon Apologizes To Ex-Girlfriends On Instagram; This Is What The Actor Had To Say!
Bigg Boss is one of the biggest reality shows, which is being watched by people of all age groups. This season, as Salman Khan said has become very popular and is getting good ratings.
As we all know, the show welcomed 18 contestants, which included commoners and celebrities, now has only 6 contestants - 3 celebrities (Vikas Gupta, Shilpa Shinde and Hina Khan) and 3 commoners (Luv Tyagi, Akash Dadlani and Puneesh Sharma). While Luv Tyagi is the favourite among commoners group, fans and celebrities are rooting for all the three celebrities.
Bookies Keeping An Eye On Bigg Boss 11!
The latest we hear is that bookies are also keeping a close eye on the show! They want either Vikas or Hina to win the show, and not Shilpa! No, we are not saying this, but a tweet from an unverified twitter account, concerning the Bigg Boss winner, has shocked the Bigg Boss fans. But, later the tweet (account) was deleted.
A Tweet Says...
The tweet said, "Bad nws 4 Shilpa fans @BiggBoss ne Shilpa ko harane ka decison lya h bcz Mumbai k satta bazar(Betting) me BB wnnr k lye bahut badi bet lgi h Shilpa pe & agr Shlpa haregi to co. malamal ho jaegi, told by sm1 who s envolvd in bttng Plz sprd ds @RealKruti101@HerdHUSH @emocraze ".
Betting Rates Of Contestants
Also, Bhojpuri actress, Mahima Singh Puri, who has been making some serious allegations on the show and its contestants, tweeted, "@BiggBoss winner satta market betting rates: For every RS 100, RS 30-35 for #ShilpaShinde, RS 25 for @eyehinakhan, RS 20 for @lostboy54, & Rs 15 for #LuvTyagi. @ColorsTV @BeingSalmanKhan whom should I bet on? Bookies want #ShilpaShinde to loose as they will earn profit."
If Shilpa Wins It’s Going To Be A Major Loss For Bookies!
Mahima was also quoted by IB Times as saying, "Bookies will lose about Rs 800 crore if Shilpa Shinde wins Bigg Boss Season 11. The satta operators are very worried about losing a huge sum of money."
Bhojpuri Actress Says…
She added, "If Shilpa wins, 4 main bookies will lose at least Rs 200 crore between them. Many actors, models and aspiring actresses are acting as conduits for the bookies and taking bets from their friends in the film industry."
She further tweeted, "Over Rs 900 cr riding on @BiggBoss winner in Satta Bazaar, bookies favor #VikasGupta @eyehinakhan as winners & want #ShilpaShinde to loose as they will earn huge profits if MAA looses #MatchFixing #MatchFixing #BBFixing #BB11 @ColorsTV @BeingSalmanKhan @EndemolShineIND. "
Arshi Khan Retweeted Mahima’s Tweet
Even Arshi Khan retweeted Mahima's tweet and mentioned that she too, has been approached by bookies to defeat Shilpa Shinde and Hina Khan and support Vikas Gupta.
Arshi Approached By Bookies!
Arshi Khan, who was evicted from the house a couple of weeks ago, tweeted, "I have also been approached by tippers to support #VikasGupta and help defeat #ShilpaShinde & @eyehinakhan."