TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Monday, July 23, 2007
Priyamani and Allu Arjun will be acting in lead roles in a new film by director Bommarillu Bhaskar. Ace producer Dil Raju will produce the film. This combination - Bhaskar, Dil Raju and Allu Arjun - is sure to make the film a hit.
A few actresses were shortlisted for the role. Vedika was one of them. But eventually Priyamani was chosen to play the role. The actress's claim to fame is her performance in Pellaina Kothalo. In Toss too, her acting was well appreciated.
Having done these good roles, she has offers pouring in. At present she is acting in NTR Jr's Yamadonga. In time to come, she is sure to become one of the top actresses in Telugu. She was also in the hugely successful. The actress was recently in the news for refusing to play village girl roles after her acclaimed performance in the same kind of role in Tamil film Paruthiveeran.
After being offered village girl role after village role, she finally got an offer to play a glamorous role in the film Malaikottai, a movie by director Bhoopathy Pandiyan.