- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Janhvi Kapoor On Competing With Sara Ali Khan: People Love Pitting Women Against Each Other
- Priyanka Chopra Celebrates Her Late Father’s Birthday, Goes Out For Dinner With Mom & Janhvi Kapoor
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Groom & Bride For Manish Malhotra; Janhvi & Sara Make Jaws Drop
- Why Is Suhana Khan On The Vogue Cover? Fans Troll Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter More BRUTALLY Than Janhvi
The year 2018 is going to be quite interesting as we will get to see two star kids making their Bollywood debut.
We are talking about Janhvi Kapoor who is debuting with Shashank Khaitan's Dhadak and Sara Ali Khan who is playing the female lead in Abhishek Kapoor's Kapoor.
Lately, these two gorgeous girls are being pitting against each other even before their debut film hits the marquee and this person has revealed that all these comparisons have caused Sara a lot of stress. Scroll down to read more...
Ekta Kapoor's Shocking Revelation
Ekta Kapoor, the producer of Sara's debut film Kedarnath revealed that Sara is quited stressed because of all the comparisons with Janhvi Kapoor.
Too Much Stress Happening
She said, "We are just adding pressure to their lives. Let's leave those poor kids alone. They'll go mad. They have come here to become actors. "
Ekta Had To Take Sara To The Temple As A Stressbuster
"Sara is anyway very stressed and she was so tense that I had taken her to the temple. She is a very hard-working actress and such a sweet kid. They'll (Sara and Jhanvi) both come and take their destinies forward," quipped Ekta.
What Sridevi Had Said About Constant Comparisons Between Sara & Janhvi
The diva was quoted as saying to Mid-Day, "Competition can never be eliminated from this industry. There is nothing wrong with it. It keeps you on your toes, making you work harder. But, the biggest challenge lay in bettering your craft, and faring better than you did the last time."
They Can Still Be Friends!
She had added, "You don't have to turn your face away from each other just because you are pitted against one another at work."
Well, we hope Sara pays a heed to Sridevi's words! Meanwhile, do you guys think it's correct to compare them even before their debut film?