- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Trailer: Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Take On An Important Subject!
- Mira Rajput's Acting Debut Goes Wrong, Netizens Troll Her For Doing An Anti-Ageing Cream Ad!
- Ishaan Khatter: I Was Eight When Shahid Kapoor Became A Film Star
- Shahid Kapoor On Getting Waxed At Madame Tussauds: It Made Me Feel Good About Myself!
- It's Finally Happening! Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Come Together For A Project
- After Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Shahid Kapoor Started Working When He Was A Child; Mother Neelima Azeem Talks About His Struggles
- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor avoided an awkward encounter at a recently held award function. The actors, who dated in the past, are not on talking terms now.
A source told a leading news agency recently what happened exactly at the awards nights. Read all the details below.
When Shahid Arrived At The Red Carpet
"First, Shahid arrived on the red carpet and he got some pictures taken with Varun Dhawan and Pratiek Babbar.''
Soon Kareena Entered
''Then, he went on to speak with them. By the time he was chatting with them, Kareena entered.''
Her PR Manager Informed Kareena About Shahid
''She posed for a few pictures and was about to give a byte when her PR manager realised that Shahid too was around to speak to the press."
He Quickly Got Kareena Out
The source added it was credit to both of them who saved things before it got awkward: "He quickly got Kareena to move out.''
''The actress apologised to the media and went off. Later, Shahid addressed the press.''
''To his credit, Shahid patiently waited till Kareena left, and then quietly walked up to give his bites.''
Those Who Have Come Late
Kareena Kapoor fell in love with Shahid Kapoor on the sets of Fida.
They dated for 3 years from 2004 - 2007. The reason of their break-up is still unknown.
Now, Kareena Kapoor is married to Saif Ali Khan and Shahid is living a happy life with wife Mira Rajput.