- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Shahid Kapoor In Vijay Deverakonda's Shoes, Why Was Arjun Kapoor Replaced?
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Shahid Kapoor In A Never Seen Before Avatar In Raja Krishna Menon's Next! Read Details
- Here's Why Shahid Kapoor Didn't Hide The News Of Mira Rajput's Second Pregnancy!
- Shahid Kapoor Just Announced Wife Mira Rajput's Second Pregnancy With This Cute Post!
- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
- Is Shahid Kapoor A Dominating Elder Brother? Ishaan Khatter Reveals The Truth!
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor avoided an awkward encounter at a recently held award function. The actors, who dated in the past, are not on talking terms now.
A source told a leading news agency recently what happened exactly at the awards nights. Read all the details below.
When Shahid Arrived At The Red Carpet
"First, Shahid arrived on the red carpet and he got some pictures taken with Varun Dhawan and Pratiek Babbar.''
Soon Kareena Entered
''Then, he went on to speak with them. By the time he was chatting with them, Kareena entered.''
Her PR Manager Informed Kareena About Shahid
''She posed for a few pictures and was about to give a byte when her PR manager realised that Shahid too was around to speak to the press."
He Quickly Got Kareena Out
The source added it was credit to both of them who saved things before it got awkward: "He quickly got Kareena to move out.''
''The actress apologised to the media and went off. Later, Shahid addressed the press.''
''To his credit, Shahid patiently waited till Kareena left, and then quietly walked up to give his bites.''
Those Who Have Come Late
Kareena Kapoor fell in love with Shahid Kapoor on the sets of Fida.
They dated for 3 years from 2004 - 2007. The reason of their break-up is still unknown.
Now, Kareena Kapoor is married to Saif Ali Khan and Shahid is living a happy life with wife Mira Rajput.