- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
- BREAKING NEWS! Fire Breaks Out At Deepika Padukone's Residential Building In Mumbai!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Asks To Be Paid Like Shahrukh & Salman? A Director Reveals Her Unacceptable Demands
- Are You Listening Deepika Padukone? PV Sindhu Thinks You Are The Perfect Choice For Her Biopic!
- Deepika Padukone Makes A HUGE SACRIFICE WRT Her Career Because Of Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh?
- Deepika Padukone Trying To Make It Up To Sonam Kapoor After Ditching Her Wedding? Look What She Did!
- Take A Wild Guess! Kareena Kapoor Had Rejected These 2 Blockbuster Movies
- Ranveer Singh Dropping Subtle Hints About Marrying Deepika Padukone To His Industry Friends?
- How Did Deepika Padukone React When Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Made Their Relationship Official?
Recently, Sonam Kapoor got married and her wedding pictures were all over the media. It trended on the social media platforms for a month and people were going crazy to catch a glimpse of the celebs who attended the wedding, to know what happened inside the wedding and what Sonam wore for her wedding.
Rumours are rife that the next big celeb, who's in the queue to get married is Deepika Padukone. The actress is in a relationship with Ranveer Singh since a long time and reportedly, they are all set to tie knot by the end of the year. However, the latest reports suggest, Deepika is a bit unsure about the wedding and Ranbir Kapoor has to be blamed for the same.
Deepika Has Become Commitment Phobic
Deccan Chronicle quoted a film-maker friend of the Deepika Padukone as saying, "Ranveer is completely committed to the relationship and wholeheartedly devoted to her. But Deepika fears her heart may be broken again and this time she won't be able to take it."
Deepika Wanted To Be Mrs Kapoor
"She was looking at a life ahead with Ranbir. She wanted marriage and babies and was even ready to give up her career to be Mrs Ranbir Kapoor. They broke up and Ranbir moved on."
When Deepika Was Asked Whether She Still Loves Ranbir...
While speaking to a leading daily during the promotion of Tamasha, when Deepika was asked if she still loves Ranbir Kapoor, she had said, "Of course I do. I don't think that every feeling has to be broken down as I don't believe that emotions are unidimensional anyway. Feelings and emotions are very layered."
Ranbir Is Someone I Have Always Loved: Deepika
"He is someone I have always loved and someone I will always be extremely possessive about and very protective about. When I read about him, when I see his work, good bad whatever it is, I have my own monologue that is going on in my head and which I do share with him."
When Deepika Felt A Change In Ranbir's Behaviour...
"I might even pick up the phone and talk to him immediately. There was a phase he was going through where I felt that his behaviour had changed a bit (I didn't know it was intentional or had he become that person or it was misinterpreted). But it bothered me a lot."
Deepika Feels She Has The Right To Tell Ranbir About His Mistakes
"We are not in each other's lives to know whether the change was permanent or it was completely fabricated.
But the point is the things about him that were being reported, I felt that I had the right to pick up the phone on him and tell him that what was going on was not correct."
And Same Thing Goes With His Work
"Similarly with his film, the minute I see his work, I will tell him. Likewise, he will see my films and tell me what he liked and what he didn't like.
I can pick up the phone on him and say that why did you do Besharam. Of course, we are individual people at the end of the day and will still do what we have to do, but we have that comfort with each other where we can say that to each other."