- Bittersweet Moment For Us: Akshaye Khanna On Vinod Khanna's Dadasaheb Phalke Honour
- Not Easy To Handle Success And Failures Publicly: Akshaye Khanna
- Ittefaq Movie Review: Despite Few Loose Ends, This Whodunit Thriller Makes Up For A Riveting Watch
- GUESS WHO? He Calls Aishwarya Rai Bachchan The SEXIEST; Admits Being EMBARRASSED For Staring At Her
- REALLY? Sonakshi Sinha Was Uncomfortable Shooting Seductive Scenes With Sidharth Malhotra!
- A Dig At Kangana! Karan Johar Cites Shahrukh Khan & Sidharth Malhotra's Example In Nepotism Debate
- DID YOU KNOW THIS? Shahrukh Khan Is A Big Fan Of Akshaye Khanna's Work!
- Akshaye Khanna To Host A Special Screening Of Ittefaq For His 'Dil Chahta Hai' Co-Star Aamir Khan!
- Ittefaq Trailer Is Filled With Suspense, Murder, Intrigue & Action! Watch Here
- GUILTY OR INNOCENT? Sidharth Malhotra & Sonakshi Sinha Are Accused Of A Crime In Ittefaq New Posters
- IS HE NURSING A HEART-BREAK? Akshaye Khanna CONFESSES He Will Never Get Married!
- Mom Movie Review: This Film Brilliantly Portrays How A Mother's Love For Her Child Knows No Law!
Akshay Khanna was last seen in Ittefaq and his fans loved his role as a cop in the movie. In a recent interview to Pinkvilla, Akshaye said that he is a reserved person and there is nothing wrong in it.
The actor also said that he does not understand why people keep asking him the same question.
I Am Not A Social Person
''I have always been like that from the beginning. I am not a social person, I like my space.''
Why People Ask Me This Question
''I don't see why this is so unusual, why people ask me this question with so much frequency. If I am a reserved person, I am reserved, person.''
''What the f**k is the problem? Why is this so unusual? It is such a normal and natural thing. is there something wrong with me? No, I am good.''
I Might Open A Twitter Account
''I might in the future. I might open a Twitter account. Although I am not comfortable doing it but I don't know but let's see.''
I Think I Should Try
''I mean it is a huge platform and I guess being someone who is in 'so-called' public profession, I think I should try. There are so many actors who are not on social media but like I say to each his own.''
When Akshaye Khanna was asked about his biography, he said, ''I don't think that will ever be made but if at all there is I would like it to be titled, 'Ittefaq', 'By Chance', 'Co-Incidence'.''