TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Akshay Khanna was last seen in Ittefaq and his fans loved his role as a cop in the movie. In a recent interview to Pinkvilla, Akshaye said that he is a reserved person and there is nothing wrong in it.
The actor also said that he does not understand why people keep asking him the same question.
I Am Not A Social Person
''I have always been like that from the beginning. I am not a social person, I like my space.''
Why People Ask Me This Question
''I don't see why this is so unusual, why people ask me this question with so much frequency. If I am a reserved person, I am reserved, person.''
''What the f**k is the problem? Why is this so unusual? It is such a normal and natural thing. is there something wrong with me? No, I am good.''
I Might Open A Twitter Account
''I might in the future. I might open a Twitter account. Although I am not comfortable doing it but I don't know but let's see.''
I Think I Should Try
''I mean it is a huge platform and I guess being someone who is in 'so-called' public profession, I think I should try. There are so many actors who are not on social media but like I say to each his own.''
When Akshaye Khanna was asked about his biography, he said, ''I don't think that will ever be made but if at all there is I would like it to be titled, 'Ittefaq', 'By Chance', 'Co-Incidence'.''