TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Lately, Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath had been in the news for all wrong reasons. There were speculations that the film might get shelved after a tiff between director Abhishek Kapoor and producer Prernaa Arora.
However all these rumours were finally put to rest when Sushant posted a picture of him with Abhishek and Sara saying that the film is back on grind-
The Team Is All Set To Kickstart The Next Schedule
Sushant captioned the picture as, "Jai Shiv Shambhoo ! #kedarnath #scriptreading #backtothegrind."
A Sigh Of Relief For Sara Ali Khan Fans
Earlier the Kedarnath controversy hinted that the film might get derailed but with the latest update, it's quite evident that things have been sorted and Sara's much talked about debut film is back on track.
Kedarnath Ran Into A Rough Patch For This Reason
It all began because of the alleged legal hassles between the film's director and co-producer Abhishek Kapoor and the production house KriArj Entertainment.
Let Bygones Be Bygones
A source close to the development told Hindustan Times that both the parties have decided to let bygones by bygones and start the next schedule. The daily quoted a source as saying, "It's too early for any party to comment on this, as everything is still at a legal stage, but yes, they're willing to move on and patch up. They have agreed to call a truce."
The Film Is Very Much On
Earlier Arjun N Kapoor, one of the co-founders of KriAj Entertainment had told IANS, "The film is very much on and it's just a matter of little time that we will finish the film and share it to the world."
Apparently, the director-producer's tiff began when Abhishek announced the release date of the film, without consulting KriArj. Buzz is that the production house didn't want Sara's debut film to clash with Shahrukh Khan's Zero on 21st December at the box office.