- Salman Khan Lands In Legal Trouble! Gets Embroiled In A Land Dispute
- Salman Khan Can't Digest Sanju's Success? Refuses To Watch The Biopic Despite Sanjay Dutt's Request
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- Salman Khan's Race 3 All Set To Cross 300 Crores Mark Worldwide!
- Race 3 Debacle & Angry Fans Are To Be Blamed? Salman Khan RE-THINKS About Signing His Next Film
- Race 3 Failure! Salman Khan's Career In Danger; Iulia Vantur & Daisy Shah To Be Blamed?
- Box Office Prediction: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Might SHATTER Salman Khan's Race 3 Collections!
- And.. The Perfect 'Hangover Cure' For Salman Khan's Race 3 Makes Its Way - 'Sanju' Aa Rahi Hai Maamu
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Is One Among The Lowest Rated Films In IMDB
- Race 3 Fiasco: Salman Khan Turns SELFISH, Earns An ENORMOUS Amount Despite The Film Being A Flop
- Race 3 Disaster! Salman Khan's Fans THRASH Him For Taking Them For Granted; To Boycott 'Dabangg 3'
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
The shoot of Salman Khan and Bobby Deol starrer Race 3 is in full swing in Abu Dhabi and Bobby Deol opened up to DNA about how amazing Salman Khan is as a person. He revealed that it was Salman who actually motivated him to be in the best physique for Race 3, and he's now doing his best to keep up with the transformation and is exercising really hard at the gym as the film industry is ruled by perception.
"He is truly an inspiration. He believed in me and made me understand that I should take better care of my body. I've put my life and soul to get the best physique I can for the film. This industry is ruled by perception and I'm happy that the transformation has changed everyone's outlook towards me."
Bobby Deol Opens Up About His Work-out Regime!
"I exercise for one-and-a-half hours every day with weights and cardio. You need to burn the calories, fats and also gain muscles. Earlier, I used to work out, but now I'm pushing the levels."
Being Fit Like A Fiddle
"I don't know if that's true. But, yes, I am happy with the response. People have liked my metamorphosis," said Bobby Deol to DNA.
No More Alcohol!
"Eighty per cent of the transformation is because of what you consume. You need to eat the right kind of food. I cut down on my alcohol intake completely, because you can't get fit by intoxicating yourself."
Bobby Deol's Diet Rich Food
"I eat a lot of proteins and fibre. As protein is difficult to digest, you need to have fibre, too. Occasionally, you need to have a cheat meal which gives you that extra energy."
When Asked About His Cheat Meal!
"I am off sugar completely, except when I eat chocolates at times, because that's my only weakness," he laughs it off.
Bobby Deol Also Shared Valuable Tips For The Common Man!
"Earlier, I had started following a keto diet. Keto gets you off sugar totally. Sugar might be comfort food but is the biggest enemy and no one realises that. If you stop sugar and wheat, you will see how drastically your body changes. Today, wheat is so refined and due to the huge demand, people adopt several artificial methods to grow them faster. It's the worst grain to have," he summed it up to DNA.