TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Television actor Karan Kundra, who rose to fame through the film 1921 and shows such as Dil Hi Toh Hai and Love School 3, turns 35 today. But, the actor has announced that he will be cancelling all the celebrations he had planned for this special day. He took to his Twitter handle and shared a long note in which he revealed that he wants to keep his birthday simple, as he wants to pay respect to Roma Bali who recently lost her singer husband Nitin Bali in a horrific car accident.
He Considers Roma & Nitin His Family
Karan took to his Twitter handle and wrote, "They say when you work together on a project you acquire a new family be it artists, crew or the team..I am still extremely close to people from my first show and they are nothing less than family to me, a very shocking and sad tragedy has fallen upon Roma ji, who plays the part of my mother in law 'Manjeet' in DHTH, Nitin Bali ji, Roma Ji's husband and renowned singer dies untimely in a car accident!"
Karan Further Continued
"May his soul rest in peace in his heavenly abode and smile down upon his family. Just a reminder of how fragile life is and how precious every moment that we breathe in is. Unfortunately it is my birthday tonight so I request all of you to understand the feelings and sentiments of a grieving co actor and keep it simple as possible..so will I..will reply to your well wishes some other time. Love- KK."
He Canceled His B'day Plans
"From what I was planning to what my friends planned all of it is going to boil down to the bucket. We had booked a penthouse. (But) we won't be doing it. I had bought a Range Rover so I wanted to celebrate that as well. But this is the least thing we can do."
About The Past Year
Talking about the past year and the projects he's worked on, Karan said, "It's been a fantastic year! Workwise, I've been growing. 1921 was a hit, then Love school was the no 1 show on MTV, Dil Hi Toh Hai is doing well - if not rating wise it is liked a lot. Even Ekta is very happy. I'm breaking stereotypes. I'm making my own path, so I'm happy."