- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
Kapil had tweeted Sunil and it read, "Wish u a very happy birthday @WhoSunilGrover paji ... may god bless u with all the happiness of this world. Lots of love always :)" Sunil acknowledged the tweet.
Sunil Thanks Kapil
Since Kapil has not been keeping well, Sunil wished him good health. Sunil's reply read, "Thanks Bhaji! Stay happy and healthy. Love."
Kapil & Sunil
In a recent interview with HT, opened up about his relationship with Kapil. He said, "Quite often, when you say something, it shows the other person in a very bad light, though unintentionally."
"What you say is perceived to be the truth and how you see facts might not really be true, and can sound demeaning for the other person. With Kapil, I've had a great association, and I have deep gratitude for the platform we shared."
Sunil Says He Does Not Need Someone Else To Sort Things Between Them!
Talking about people who are trying to patch things up between Kapil and Sunil, the latter said, "I know [Kapil] very well. Why do I need someone else to sort things between us?"
Sunil Is Happy That Comedy Is ‘Continuing From Both Ends’
"We still have each other's numbers and we haven't changed them. But I'm thankful to those who are [still] taking the initiative; it's so nice of them. Anyway, the best part is that the comedy didn't stop and it's continuing from both ends."
Sunil Celebrates His Birthday With Family
Coming back to Sunil's special day, the actor rang in his birthday with his family. He was quoted by Bollywoodlife as saying, "This day is dedicated exclusively for them. I am spending time with my wife and son. Being with my son Mohan is party-time for me."
No Party For Sunil!
When asked if he had a party, the actor said, "I am not one for flashy parties. My best times are with my family."