- Kapil Sharma Is Following Akshay Kumar’s Lifestyle These Days!
- Kapil Sharma’s Comeback: Bharti Says Kapil Is Working On A Lot Of Things!
- Kapil Sharma Turns To Yoga To Shed The Extra Pounds! Is Meditation Helping Him Deal With Issues From
- Kapil Sharma’s Presence On Television Is Missed By Irfan Pathan! Read The Cricketer’s Tweets
- Finally! Kapil Sharma Is All Set To Shoot His New Show’s Promo On This Date!
- Sunil Grover Reveals He Won't Be Seen On Small Screen With Kapil Sharma Anytime Soon! Here's Why
- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
- Kapil Sharma All Set For A Television Comeback; Sweats It Out On The Beach To Lose Weight!
- Kapil Sharma Will Soon Return To Television, Will Be Seen Alongside Krushna Abhishek & Bharti Singh
- Latest Pics Of Kapil Sharma Celebrating Raksha Bandhan With Family!
- Salman Khan Feels Kapil Sharma & Sunil Grover Will Make The Funniest Jodi!
- Kapil Sharma To Make A Comeback With Punjabi Film Son Of Manjeet Singh!
Kapil had tweeted Sunil and it read, "Wish u a very happy birthday @WhoSunilGrover paji ... may god bless u with all the happiness of this world. Lots of love always :)" Sunil acknowledged the tweet.
Sunil Thanks Kapil
Since Kapil has not been keeping well, Sunil wished him good health. Sunil's reply read, "Thanks Bhaji! Stay happy and healthy. Love."
Kapil & Sunil
In a recent interview with HT, opened up about his relationship with Kapil. He said, "Quite often, when you say something, it shows the other person in a very bad light, though unintentionally."
"What you say is perceived to be the truth and how you see facts might not really be true, and can sound demeaning for the other person. With Kapil, I've had a great association, and I have deep gratitude for the platform we shared."
Sunil Says He Does Not Need Someone Else To Sort Things Between Them!
Talking about people who are trying to patch things up between Kapil and Sunil, the latter said, "I know [Kapil] very well. Why do I need someone else to sort things between us?"
Sunil Is Happy That Comedy Is ‘Continuing From Both Ends’
"We still have each other's numbers and we haven't changed them. But I'm thankful to those who are [still] taking the initiative; it's so nice of them. Anyway, the best part is that the comedy didn't stop and it's continuing from both ends."
Sunil Celebrates His Birthday With Family
Coming back to Sunil's special day, the actor rang in his birthday with his family. He was quoted by Bollywoodlife as saying, "This day is dedicated exclusively for them. I am spending time with my wife and son. Being with my son Mohan is party-time for me."
No Party For Sunil!
When asked if he had a party, the actor said, "I am not one for flashy parties. My best times are with my family."