TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Allu Arjun-Trivikram's Son Of Satyamurthy has pulled off a rare feat as per the reports from the reliable sources. According to them, the pre-business of the film was beyond the expectations and the producer have already entered the profit zone.
If the news is to be believed, it is surely a rare thing to have happened. Son Of Satyamurthy was made with a whopping budget of 50 Cr, banking entirely on Trivikram and Allu Arjun's capabilities of pulling the audience.
Despite the huge budget, producer Radha Krishna was lucky enough to sell the film for profits. The trailer and the songs which were released have garnered a great buzz for Son Of Satyamurthy, which also helped the producer in selling out the film completely.
Allu Arjun has been investing a lot of his time and energies to promote the film in such a way to make it a blockbuster hit. He will be releasing a promotional video along with music director Devi Sri Prasad in two days. Also, the team have planned a unique sketch for the promotions of the film.
While everything seems good with the producer and the team, will the distributors who invested in the movie attain the profits like the producer? Hope for the good and watch out.