- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Kareena Kapoor BLASTS Feminists For Their Non-stop Lecture, Says She's A Feminist In The RIGHT WAY
- Take A Wild Guess! Kareena Kapoor Had Rejected These 2 Blockbuster Movies
- Veere Di Wedding Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
A few days ago, we read about Kareena Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor's catfight on the sets of Veere Di Wedding. But it seems that all rumours are not true.
As per a report in a leading daily, Kareena Kapoor showed a sweet gesture to Sonam Kapoor when she was not well. Want to know more? Then keep on reading.
Sonam Kapoor Is Unwell
"Sonam is suffering from bronchitis and has not been keeping well.''
When Kareena Came To Know About It
''Bebo knew about her condition and immediately sent her a humidifier which purifies the air so that Sonam's breathing problem gets cured soon."
The Rumours About Their Fight
A ‘blind report' in a web portal had reported that all was not well on the sets of the film (Veere Di Wedding) as Sonam and Kareena struggled to get along.
Soon Sonam Took To Twitter
Sonam wrote a post slamming the rumours saying, "Must you insist on shoving this tired patriarchal concept of women fighting into our film (which is not about road trip) as if grown, intelligent women have nothing better to do."
Women Can Have A Blast Together
''We will continue be actual friends and try and make a kick a** movie and prove that women can work with each other, get along and have a blast."
Veere Di Wedding is directed by Shashanka Ghosh and is produced by Sonam's sister Rhea Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor. Written by Mehul Suri and Nidhi Mehra, the movie will hit the screens in May 2018.