- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan Took A POTSHOT At Katrina Kaif: Don’t Remember When She Made Her Debut
- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Kiara Advani Is All Excited As She Gears Up For Kareena Kapoor-Akshay Kumar's Good News
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Shahrukh Khan Reaps The 'Benefits Of Being In A Tub' With Kareena Kapoor, Karisma & Sharmila Tagore
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Amrita Arora & Friends Have Fun In Dubai! View Pictures
- Kareena Kapoor: I Want Taimur To Be A Good Person, With Strong Values
- Rakesh Roshan Was Furious! Real Reason Why Kareena Kapoor Was Removed From Hrithik's Debut KNPH
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
A few days ago, we read about Kareena Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor's catfight on the sets of Veere Di Wedding. But it seems that all rumours are not true.
As per a report in a leading daily, Kareena Kapoor showed a sweet gesture to Sonam Kapoor when she was not well. Want to know more? Then keep on reading.
Sonam Kapoor Is Unwell
"Sonam is suffering from bronchitis and has not been keeping well.''
When Kareena Came To Know About It
''Bebo knew about her condition and immediately sent her a humidifier which purifies the air so that Sonam's breathing problem gets cured soon."
The Rumours About Their Fight
A ‘blind report' in a web portal had reported that all was not well on the sets of the film (Veere Di Wedding) as Sonam and Kareena struggled to get along.
Soon Sonam Took To Twitter
Sonam wrote a post slamming the rumours saying, "Must you insist on shoving this tired patriarchal concept of women fighting into our film (which is not about road trip) as if grown, intelligent women have nothing better to do."
Women Can Have A Blast Together
''We will continue be actual friends and try and make a kick a** movie and prove that women can work with each other, get along and have a blast."
Veere Di Wedding is directed by Shashanka Ghosh and is produced by Sonam's sister Rhea Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor. Written by Mehul Suri and Nidhi Mehra, the movie will hit the screens in May 2018.