- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
As sad as it might sound, Kangana Ranaut has injured her leg during the shoot of Manikarnika: Queen Of Jhansi in Jodhpur as she fell from a height during the late night shoot at Jodhpur's Mehrangarh Fort. The shoot was held around 3:30 am and the actress landed wrongly on her feet during a jump.
She is now taken to Goyal Hospital in Jodhpur and is undergoing treatment. Kangana opened up to the media by saying, "I fell down while jumping from a wall onto a horse." Check out the pictures below...
Kangana Ranaut injured her leg during the shoot of Manikarnika: Queen Of Jhansi.
She is now undergoing treatment at Goyal Hospital in Jodhpur.
Early Morning Shoot
The shoot was at the wee hours around 3:30 in the morning.
Kangana Ranaut had injured her forehead previously during a sword fighting shoot.
Get Well Soon
We wish Kangana Ranaut a speedy recovery.