- Kangana Ranaut Admits Being A Narendra Modi Fan; Talks About Ban On Pakistani Artistes FEARLESSLY
- Manikarnika: Ankita Lokhande Looks Picture Perfect As Jhalkari Bai In This First Look!
- Mental Hai Kya! Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Never Offered This Kangana Ranaut Film
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Mental Hai Kya Filming Begins! Rajkummar Rao- Kangana Ranaut Ready For A Mental Explosion
- 'Mental Hai Kya' Look 3! Rajkummar Rao & Kangana Ranaut's Creepy Look Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- 'Mental Hai Kya' Second Posters! Rajkummar Rao & Kangana Ranaut Tell You What's The Biggest Crime
- Mental Hai Kya First Look! Rajkummar Rao & Kangana Ranaut's Crazy Antics Is Making Us Curious
- Tanu Weds Manu Director Aanand L Rai Reveals He Was Advised To Take A Bigger Star Than Madhavan!
- BUZZING! Kangana Ranaut Planning To Join Politics? Here's The Truth
- SAD REALITY! When Ranveer Singh KILLED His Dream Of Becoming An Actor Cos Of Abhishek & Hrithik
As sad as it might sound, Kangana Ranaut has injured her leg during the shoot of Manikarnika: Queen Of Jhansi in Jodhpur as she fell from a height during the late night shoot at Jodhpur's Mehrangarh Fort. The shoot was held around 3:30 am and the actress landed wrongly on her feet during a jump.
She is now taken to Goyal Hospital in Jodhpur and is undergoing treatment. Kangana opened up to the media by saying, "I fell down while jumping from a wall onto a horse." Check out the pictures below...
Kangana Ranaut injured her leg during the shoot of Manikarnika: Queen Of Jhansi.
She is now undergoing treatment at Goyal Hospital in Jodhpur.
Kangana Ranaut had injured her forehead previously during a sword fighting shoot.
Get Well Soon
We wish Kangana Ranaut a speedy recovery.