- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
Don't you just love it that every single time, when we hear rumours about the break-up of Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone, the duo does something unexpected and make us go 'awww' over themselves.
A few hours ago, Ranveer Singh shared his picture, in which he can be seen gracing the cover of GQ magazine and guess what? His ladylove, Deepika just dropped a comment on picture. Wanna know what is it? Scroll down!
All’s Well Between DeepVeer!
It all started when Deepika Padukone commented ‘Ufff' on Ranveer Singh's picture and he replied to her with a ‘kiss' emoticon and you won't believe how Deepika commented back with more kissing emoticons and wrote, "Right back at you @ranveersingh."
Ranveer: I’ll Be A Great Dad
Recently, in an interview with a tabloid, Ranveer said, ""I believe that one person can be another's heart and soul. I want to be the best family man possible. I want to raise children, two of them. I think I'll make a great dad."
Ranveer On Rumours About Him Being Unprofessional
Talking about same, he said, "I don't feel the need to hide my intellect anymore. Earlier, I thought it would alienate me, but now I don't care."
Here’s What Upsets Ranveer..
"I have always been professional. I don't care about what's published in a tabloid, but when there are false reports about me being unprofessional, it ticks me off."
Ranveer Blames Rival Agencies For Spreading False Rumours
He further added, "Sometimes, it's news spread by the rival agencies that manage other talent. They try to dissuade a brand from signing me. It's a cut-throat there."
Ranveer, On The Work Front
On the professional front, Ranveer is gearing up for his mega-release, Padmavati. Ever since, the trailer of Padmavati has been released, the actor is being highly praised by movie-goers.