- Bigg Boss 12: Twist In The Script! The Show To Have 21 Contestants Instead Of 12?
- The Wait Is Over! Bigg Boss 12 FIRST PROMO Is Out; Salman Khan Turns A Teacher!
- Bigg Boss 12: Salman Khan Remembers Icon Jodis Such As Karan-Arjun & Geeta-Seeta During Promo Shoot!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Manveer Gujjar, Noida’s Robin Gurjar To Enter The Show As A Commoner!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Puneesh & Bandgi’s ‘Love Me’ Video Reminds Of Bigg Boss 11 Days; Fans Call Them ‘Bathroom Couple’!
- Bigg Boss Fame Keith Sequeira Seems To Have Gotten Healthier After Udaan!
- Bigg Boss 12 Promo: Salman Khan Will Be Seen In Double Roles, More Details Revealed!
- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Bigg Boss Season 12: Splitsvilla Fame Scarlett Rose To Enter The Glass House With Ryan Peterson?
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Ishqbaaz Actress Srishty Rode The First Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
Bigg Boss 11's runner-up, Hina Khan is extremely busy these days. The actress is not only spending quality time with her family and boyfriend, Rocky, she is also busy with events!
Recently, the actress bagged HT's Most Stylish Television Personality award. She even shared pictures in which she was seen enjoying with her family. The actress celebrated Valentines' Day and her boyfriend, Rocky's birthday in Sri Lanka.
Hina & Rocky Perform At An Event
Hina and Rocky were also in Sri Lanka for another reason! The couple performed together for the first time at the Valentine's Day special event. They had teamed up with Nigar Shah and NJ Dance Company.
Hina & Rocky Perform For The First Time In Sri Lanka
Sharing a beautiful picture, Hina wrote, "Its the first time we performed together and all I can say is that I can't wait to keep creating 'our magic' again and again on stage! #OurFirsts #Srilanka #EventDiaries."
Rocky Wants To Dance Freely!
Rocky also shared a few pictures from the event and thanked Hina for believing in him. He wrote, "I have been told that I move well on the beat and my love of music reassures me that it may be true , But dancing freely as and when you like is way easier than following a set choreography in front of a live audience."
Rocky Thanks Hina For Inspiring Him
"Still you believed in me , motivated me and inspired me to come in front and be able to perform with an icon like you. Your love for me makes my love for music and dance stronger."
Hina Makes Rocky Stronger!
"You make me stronger @realhinakhan ! I thought I can not love you more than what I already do but as usual u beat me and trust me , I AM GLAD THAT YOU DID ! I ❤️you sweetheart 😘😘😍😍😍😇."