- Ram Kapoor Says He Will Shoot Himself Before He Compares Himself To Salman Khan!
- Prince Narula Can’t Take His Eyes Off Yuvika Choudhary As She Walks The Ramp, Proposes Her!
- Hina Khan & Luv Tyagi Meet Again, This Time They Have A Message For LuvIna Fans!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan Bags Rajiv Gandhi Global Excellence Award 2018
- Trollers Won’t Spare Her! Hina Khan Trolled For Ramadan Post; The Actress Gives A Befitting Reply
- You Will Be Surprised To Know What Shilpa Shinde Wants To With Her Bigg Boss 11 Prize Money!
- Shilpa Shinde Asks Fans To Stop Fighting As Bigg Boss Is Over, Says She Likes Hina Khan!
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing Over Shilpa Shinde & Sunil Grover’s Hot Rain Dance!
- Hina Khan Trolled Yet Again, This Time For Her Mother’s Day Tweet!
- Exclusive! Kishwer Merchant Reveals Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Is Going To Be Thrice The Fun & Drama!
- Prince Narula Surprises Yuvika Choudhary By Getting Her Name Tattooed On His Neck!
- Arshi Khan Reveals Why She Was Upset With Vikas Gupta; Says Stop Being Silly!
Bigg Boss 11's runner-up, Hina Khan is extremely busy these days. The actress is not only spending quality time with her family and boyfriend, Rocky, she is also busy with events!
Recently, the actress bagged HT's Most Stylish Television Personality award. She even shared pictures in which she was seen enjoying with her family. The actress celebrated Valentines' Day and her boyfriend, Rocky's birthday in Sri Lanka.
Hina & Rocky Perform At An Event
Hina and Rocky were also in Sri Lanka for another reason! The couple performed together for the first time at the Valentine's Day special event. They had teamed up with Nigar Shah and NJ Dance Company.
Hina & Rocky Perform For The First Time In Sri Lanka
Sharing a beautiful picture, Hina wrote, "Its the first time we performed together and all I can say is that I can't wait to keep creating 'our magic' again and again on stage! #OurFirsts #Srilanka #EventDiaries."
Rocky Wants To Dance Freely!
Rocky also shared a few pictures from the event and thanked Hina for believing in him. He wrote, "I have been told that I move well on the beat and my love of music reassures me that it may be true , But dancing freely as and when you like is way easier than following a set choreography in front of a live audience."
Rocky Thanks Hina For Inspiring Him
"Still you believed in me , motivated me and inspired me to come in front and be able to perform with an icon like you. Your love for me makes my love for music and dance stronger."
Hina Makes Rocky Stronger!
"You make me stronger @realhinakhan ! I thought I can not love you more than what I already do but as usual u beat me and trust me , I AM GLAD THAT YOU DID ! I ❤️you sweetheart 😘😘😍😍😍😇."