TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
A few months ago, the controversial Sri Reddy grabbed plenty of attention when she stripped in public and made a few shocking claims about the Telugu film industry. During her infamous 'protest', she claimed that several top producers exploit 'local girls' and then show them the door. Post this, the feisty lady made a host of simply scandalous claims about the likes of Nani and Kona Venkat, and this left everyone in a state of shock. She also accused a few big names from Kollywood of 'exploiting' her.
Now, she is in the news for a shocking reason. During a recently held press meet, Sri Reddy said that Tollywood is the 'worst industry', as it is controlled by a few families. She added that it is difficult for new talents to make inroads in the Telugu film industry.
"In Telugu, the audience will watch and encourage the films featuring big heroes. Only four film families are ruling the entire industry. That is the reason why Tollywood is the worst of all. Also, the industry does not encourage any new talent. However, in Chennai, even the small-budget films are getting recognised," she added.
Interestingly, Sri Reddy also confirmed that she has signed a few new films and is set to begin a new chapter in life. However, at the same time, the lady made it clear that she is going to continue her fight against casting couch.
"It will continue if people try to misbehave with me. I am not doing it for the heck of ii and it will be a lesson for girls in future to be cautious," - (sic) added Sri Reddy.
It goes without saying that these are some strong words and they might create a great deal of buzz in the industry.